BOTOX® & Dermal Filler Pre-Treatment Care
Botox and Dermal Fillers Pre-treatment Instructions:
- Your skin should be clean and dry. If a topical anesthetic was used, it will be removed just prior to your treatment.
- Inform your practitioner if you have had a change in your medications or in your health history.
- Limit use of aspirin, Ibuprofen, anti-inflammatories, blood thinners, muscle relaxants, and vitamin E.
- Avoid alcohol consumption the night before treatment.
- If you have a history of herpes outbreaks, an antiviral medication may be recommended.